Scrum Master with good Agile experience is required for a major Bank based in London. This is a permanent role and will play a key part in the bank’s transformation moving to a more Cloud/API-based tech stack. As the Scrum Master, you will be working as part of a development team who will be delivering key applications for the business.
London/Hybrid – £100k – £120k Per Annum + Bonus + Benefits
Scrum Master one or more Agile Scrum feature teams to deliver technology solutions to our business
Facilitating Agile ceremonies and fostering long-term operational excellence and Continuous Improvement culture
Promoting an engineering culture
- Agile Certification with strong knowledge of Agile practical implementation as well as a strong experience as Scrum Master for one or more teams with a sound understanding of SRE practices.
- Good knowledge and application of Systems Development Life Cycle tools (Jira, Confluence, Git, IDEs, CICD tools such as Maven, TeamCity, etc.)
- Experience managing delivery across multiple teams, in multiple locations, with complex dependencies and measuring team output through metrics.
- Exposure to programming languages (any OOO language/SQL/Full Stack Development) and knowledge of architecture patterns and building large complex critical systems.
- Financial Services experience is a must.