Python Developer is required to join a leading Asset Manager based in London. As the Python Developer/Engineer, you will be part of a team working on breed data processing, workflow and analytical tools for processes such as investment research, Datamodelling and portfolio construction using modern, appropriate technologies.
- Strong Python development experience
- Python library knowledge including packages such as pandas, pyspark, numpy and numba
- Experience with both SQL and NoSQL database platforms
- An understanding of data structures and common data transformation methodologies
- Agile and DevOps methodologies and tools including Scrum, Git and CI/CD
- Experience in working within a Front Office Trading environment is preferred.
- Proficiency in the Linux environment
- Experience using Docker containers and preferably Kubernetes
- Experience with cloud (AWS or Azure)
- Asset/Investment Management