Project Manager with experience with Data Migration and SimCorp Dimension experience is required for a 12-month contract at a Leading Asset Manager based in London. You will be working within the Data Migration team. Responsible for ensuring data migration into SimCorp Dimension Platform planning is complete and all Migration activities and execution are tracked and delivered. They require a consultant who has SimCorp Dimension experience and must have worked in a role whereby they were responsible for designing the data migration plan ie moving from another operating platform onto SimCorp Dimension.
MUST HAVE WORKED AS A PROJECT MANAGER ON A DATA MIGRATION WITH ASSET MANAGEMENT, AND BUY-SIDE TECH IDEALLY SIMCORP DIMENSION
EXPERIENCE OF DEFINING THE DATA MIGRATION STRATEGY AND MANAGING THE PROCESSES
SIMCORP DIMENSION IS A MUST
- Develop, maintain and support delivery against the Data Migration plan
- Engage with SimCorp Data Migration experts, Data Analysts and Operations to agree on strategy & cutover approach
- Manage and maintain programme risks, issues and dependencies
- Align Data Migration plans into the Front-to-Back Integration Workstream
- Support collaboration with business teams to analyse and agree on data mapping
- Provide support and guidance to Data Migration workstream members
Data Migration project plan supporting key deliveries and milestones
Data Migration Strategy and cutover approach
- 10+ years of experience in the Technology plan/project management, delivery and execution
- Experience of large project execution and delivery in an Asset Management/Wealth Management Division, Asset Manager, Investment Bank etc. (or consulting to these different divisions).
- Experience in SimCorp Dimension Data Migration execution and planning
- Experience working with solution delivery teams utilising agile methodologies
- Experience working with multi-location teams, multiple business partners and stakeholders.
- Portfolio governance and management, resource planning and management in partnership with Business Management.
- Ability to build relationships across a global organization, build trust and influence internal and external stakeholders.