2nd Line IT Support Engineer is required for a major MSP based in London. As the 2nd Line Engineer, you will be expected to provide field support for clients in and around London.
Location: 3-4 days at the office in London (City) or onsite at client sites in and around London
1 day working from home
Any travel to the client sites will be paid
Overtime and Weekend work are available at a higher pay rate
- Act as an onsite escalation, point of contact.
- 2nd Line Support within SLA through the close cooperation with 1st and 3rd line support
- Management of field-based Incidents, Projects and system implementations.
- Participating in the training of new team members
- Excellent time management
- Ability to update and document changes.
- Update end users frequently
- The face of IT – Identify key components and applications to ensure the client is operationally working.
- Windows Desktop support 10/11
- End-user application support, Microsoft Office applications
- Office 365 Administration
- Active Directory Administration
- MS Intune/Endpoint Administration
- Asset management
- Support for Apple Devices IOS/iPad