GCP DevOps Engineer is required for leading Financial Services client based in London, they require a DevOps Engineer with Google Cloud experience (GCP) Kubernetes environment, GCP environment, CICD environment, OpenSource, Agile, and Microservices.
THIS ROLE IS IDEALLY 1-2 DAYS IN THE OFFICE IN LONDON, THEY WOULD CONSIDER FULLY REMOTE.
£700 – £750 per day, 6 month contract.
- Expertise in DevOps open source Scripting languages ie Groovy or Python
- Automated package delivery using Ansible, Chef, Terraform or Deployment Manager
- GCP (Google Cloud Platform) is a must
- Kubernetes is a must (GKE)
- Good understanding of leading CI platform, eg. Jenkins 2.0/Travis and/or Circle CI Jenkins, in particular, building pipelines and pipeline as a code
- Experience with containers, Kubernetes
- Good Understanding is required around application build tools – npm/maven/gulp/Gradle