Data Scientist with AI and extensive GCP/Vertex AI experience is required for a 6-month contract at a leading Bank based in London. As a Data Scientist, you will have a solid foundation in AI and ML and data science concepts. You will be working with a team of Data Scientists in the development and implementation of data science solutions, maintaining data science pipelines and models.
HYBRID ROLE 1-2 DAYS IN THE OFFICE IN LONDON
- Extensive GCP experience is required.
- Coordinate with Google, CISO and other parties on enablement of CCAIP functionality in the experimental landing zone and implementation and management of any required controls.
- Develop email extraction/classification models.
- Determine the accuracy of email categorisation, routing and automated responses.
- Compare CCAIP performance to ReInfer
- NLP – Performing AI modelling and tuning activities for custom AI foundational models for creating domain-specific code generation models.
- Solid knowledge of foundational AI and ML and data science concepts.
- Proficient with Python programming and working with ML frameworks (NumPy, pandas, PyTorch, TensorFlow, scikit-learn, openCV).
- Experience with cloud AI platforms (GCP Vertex AI preferred or Sagemaker)
- Hands on experience with deploying models to production and building ML pipelines (Kubeflow, docker, CI/CD/CT)
- Experience in developing and productionising machine learning solutions, in particular natural language processing (NLP) or natural language understanding (NLU).