Data Engineer with GCP and Big Query experience is required for a 6-month contract with a leading Bank based in Dublin. The person should have a broad background in data engineering and experience delivering data platforms on GCP.
This role will require you to be at the office in Dublin at least 1-2 day per week – Travel and Accommodation will be covered.
- Google Big Query is a must.
- (Big query, Airflow, PubSub, Spanner, Kubernetes-GKE)
- Experience in Data Engineering, Data Pipelines
- Hands-on in using data stores and processing technologies, both traditional (EDH – Spark, Hadoop) and Cloud (GCP BQ, K8, Argo & DBT)
- Streaming technologies experience – Kafka, Kafka connect & Streams
- Datamodelling skills – for SOI & SOE and Ref Data (Good to have)
- Programming languages – Java, Python and SQL
- Strong CI/CD DevOps understanding