Regulatory Compliance BA is required for a 6-month initial contract with a leading Asset Manager based in London. This is to work as part of a team that is carrying out a large-scale OMS Transformation.
This role is INSIDE IR35
This role is a Hybrid role, 1-2 days in the London office
ASSET & INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE IS A MUST
- Will have worked as a BA within Asset Management
- Regulatory Compliance is a must
- Support with the user acceptance testing period for various regulatory regimes during a large-scale OMS Transformation programme
- Ability to review and understand business requirements and execute agreed test cases against those requirements
- The individual will support the programme’s Compliance lead with:
- Execution of pre-written test scripts, analysis of data discrepancies
- logging and triaging of defects
- working with business stakeholders and technology teams through to resolution.
- Any Aladdin experience would be desirable