1st Line Support Engineer is required to join a fast-growing MSP based in London. The ideal candidate will have a diverse technical background, with a focus on customer service and troubleshooting. The successful candidate will be responsible for responding to customer issues and resolving them to meet client needs within SLA. Candidates who have some level of technical management experience and excellent written and verbal communication skills will be preferred.
- Experience working in a 1st Line Technical Support position, where you have been responsible for helping users solve their technical issues.
- A good knowledge of the Windows Operating Systems, with a basic understanding of LAN and WAN technologies.
- Exposure to working with or administrating Active Directory.
- Experience supporting applications such as Microsoft Office.
- Any experience supporting other applications such as; Adobe, Print Management or any VM environments, would be beneficial, but not essential.
- A basic understanding of IT security fundamentals.
- A passion for troubleshooting! You are a natural problem solver who loves to face new challenges on a daily basis.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- A desire to learn. We want someone who is not afraid to take on new challenges and thrives off learning new technology.
- MSP background would be preferred, but not essential.